COVID-19 ALERT: WELLNESS PROGRAM
The Wellness Program is open Wednesdays from 8AM-4PM. Please leave a voice message and a staff member will return your call for all other availability.
Our mission is to improve the quality of the lives of the people and the community that we serve in a considerate, respectful, and sensetive manner. To help them to make the changes needed to be substance free through counseling and education.We offer a wraparound approach on many different levels and offer care that is focused on the individual needs of each patient.
- DUI/deferred prosecution
- Individual therapy sessions
- Outpatient group sessions
- Inpatient treatment referrals (funding is available, call (360) 466.1024 for details)
- Youth education treatment services
- Medication assisted treatment (Suboxone)
- Awareness and education
|Rose Ness, SUDP, Program Director||(360) 588.2800 ext. 2870
|Ginger Johnson, Clinical Supervisor, SUDP, WSCGC||(360) 391.7718
|Jennifer Gilland, SUDP||(360) 466.7233
|Steve Gooding, SUDP||(360) 542.7640
|UA Line||(360) 708.9378|