COVID-19 ALERT: FITNESS CENTER
- Open to enrolled Swinomish members, age 18 and over
- Hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-3 p.m. (last appointment is at 2 p.m.)
- Appointments are required to assure proper social distancing. There are three slots available per hour (24 slots per day).
- Each appointment is 45 minutes, starting at the top of every hour. Staff use the 15 minutes between groups to sanitize equipment.
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling the Medical Clinic front desk at (360) 466.3167. Appointments can be scheduled up to one week in advance, with a limit of one slot per day.
- COVID-19 safety guidelines are strictly enforced, including:
- Face coverings required
- Temperature check upon arrival
- No early arrivals
- Time will not be extended for late arrivals
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 12 feet
- No socializing
The Fitness Center provides a variety of equipment for a full body workout that includes cardio machines, free weights, universal gym, Smith machine, and fitness DVDs. The Fitness coordinator can work with you to design a program fitted to your needs. Various fitness programs are offered throughout the year.