July 24-26, 2023
Paddle to Muckleshoot 2023 – Swinomish Landing
Monday, July 24
Soft landing at Samish, approximately 3-4 p.m.
- CAMPING: Camping at Swinomish’s John K. Bob Ball Field is open to canoe families who plan to stay at Swinomish for the two days, July 24 and 25.
- TRANSPORTATION: Swinomish shuttles will be available for canoe family transport from the Samish canoe landing to the John K. Bob Ball Field.
Tuesday, July 25
Canoe landing at the cedar hat pavilions in swədəbš Park, approximately 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- TRANSPORTATION: Canoe family shuttle transport from Swinomish to the Samish landing starts at 5 a.m., so families can continue their paddle
- SWINOMISH HOSTED DINNER: Dinner will be available at 6 p.m. at the Swinomish Boys & Girls Club followed by a Swinomish canoe families jam session at the Swinomish Smokehouse Wednesday, July 26 Canoes depart for Cama Beach, approximately 6 a.m.
Wednesday, July 26
Canoes depart for Cama Beach, approximately 6 a.m.
- SWINOMISH HOSTED BREAKFAST: Breakfast will be available starting at 4 a.m. at the Swinomish Smokehouse
Vendors are welcome. Canoe family vendors are welcome at no charge.
We need volunteers to help with the Swinomish information booth and first aid station, as well as golf cart drivers. Times slots are available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on both Monday and Tuesday.
If you are interested in volunteering, or have questions, please call or email: