SWINOMISH COMMUNITY COVID-19 TESTING DRIVE-THRU:
Tuesday, April 20, from 1-3:30 p.m. at the Medical Clinic
APRIL 15, 2021 - COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE
Swinomish Public Health has confirmed five (5) new cases of COVID-19 in the community. There are tests pending results.
COVID-19 is still here and there is significant risk of getting it. We must all continue taking precautions in order to stop the spread.
- Wear a face mask when outside the home; as required by Senate resolution
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds several times a day
- Maintain a physical distance of 6 feet when interacting with those outside your household
- Only leave your home for essential purposes
- If you have been instructed to quarantine, only leave your home to seek medical care
- Only allow household members in your home, avoid entering other people’s homes
Vaccinated people can potentially still get COVID-19 and spread it to others. If you are vaccinated, your chances of getting a severe infection are decreased. However, you can still spread it. Perhaps less easily, but this still an unconfirmed unknown.
MARCH 8, 2021 – Six monitored swimming beaches are OPEN for water contact activities. Next sampling is scheduled for April 2021.
SHELLFISH PSP MONITORING AT LONE TREE POINT
SEPTEMBER 14, 2020 – NO TOXIN DETECTED in butter clam sample. Next sampling date is April 2021.
Cases, Updates & Information
SHELL REFINERY CHEMICAL RELEASE
TAXATIONRulings, forms, code & more
· Community Tip Line
· Good Sam Law