SWINOMISH COMMUNITY COVID-19 TESTING
The next Swinomish community COVID-19 testing drive-thru is Tuesday, September 29 from 1-5 p.m. in the Medical Clinic parking area.
September 25, 2020 - COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE
Swinomish Public Health has confirmed zero (0) new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
We can protect our community by continuing to follow safety precautions:
- Wear a face mask when outside the home, as required by Senate Resolution
- Wash your hands throughout the day
- Maintain social distancing of six (6) feet when interacting with those outside your household
- Only leave your home for essential purposes
- If you have been instructed to quarantine, only leave your home to seek medical care. Only allow household members in your home, avoid entering other people’s homes
Take care, stay safe,
Swinomish Public Health Team
Download Public Health Notice
SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 - TIER 2 BURN BAN DOWNGRADED TO TIER 1
Tier 1 Burn Ban - No open burning except for cooking and recreational fires within a fire ring, barbecue, or similar structure.
RECREATIONAL BEACHES BACTERIA MONITORING
SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 – Six swimming beaches are OPEN for water contact activities. Next sample is scheduled for October 2020.
SHELLFISH PSP MONITORING AT LONE TREE POINT
AUGUST 6, 2020 – NO TOXIN DETECTED in butter clam sample. Next sampling date is September 14, 2020.
Cases, Updates & Information
NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF PETITIONS
Available October 19, 2020
> Read more