Human Resources/Personnel &
Tribal Employment Rights Office (TERO)
- Swinomish Housing and Utility Authorities Office Assistant - Download Job Announcement
- Grant Writer (on-call) - Download Job Announcement
- Tribal Gaming Auditor - Download Job Announcement
- Grants Administrator - Download Job Announcement
- Tribal Mental Health Counselor - Download Job Announcement
- Staff Attorney - Download Job Announcement
- Police Officer, Entry Level or Lateral - Position information and application requirements
Return completed application, cover letter, and resume to:
Swinomish Indian Tribal Community, ATTN: Human Resources
11404 Moorage Way, La Conner, WA 98257
Fax to: (360) 466.1348
Email to: email@example.com
Applications must be received in the Personnel Office by 5 p.m. on or before the job closing date.
Questions? Contact the Personnel Office at (360) 466.1216 or (360) 466.7353
Swinomish Casino & Lodge
- Click here to view job openings available at Swinomish Casino & Lodge.
Note: Swinomish Casino & Lodge employment is managed by the casino itself. Please contact Swinomish Casino & Lodge Human Resources at (360) 299.1642, their job line at (360) 299.1608, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.